Drones For Hire

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

www.dronesforhire.info was launched today.

The plan is to populate the website with drone operators first. Once we have a base inventory of operators in each major area, we will begin to promote the website to industries which are most interested in hiring drone operators.

The initial focus will be marketing the drone operators' services to real estate agents, film production services, building inspectors, wedding industry, sports event coordinators. The goal is to have an active marketplace which generates enough money for the drone operators that one day we would be able to charge the operators a fee for listing their services on this site. That day will not come for a very long time, but that is the plan. Until that day arrives, this is a completely free service for both drone operators as well as the people who are looking to hire them.

If you are a drone operator who is looking for a way to attract more business, you are cordially invited to create a free ad today.

Nice idea, but you massively need to work on a website frontpage to navigate from. that is just a big empty black hole!

Okay, just seen that the link you posted isnt the 'home' . not so bad, but could do with some visuals. Good luck with the project.

It would help knowing what part of the world you are in as well.

Nevermind, I explored and found that you are taking listings for the entire planet!

I can offer my services starting at base rate of $500 per hour, with escalating pay scale based on more complicated tasks.

If I have to travel for onsite jobs, then I will require full compensation at 4-star hotels and similar dining, of course.

I have specialized skills so I can charge accordingly, but I'm still a bargain compared to real helicopter pilots.

:)

MadMitch88 said:
I can offer my services starting at base rate of $500 per hour, with escalating pay scale based on more complicated tasks.

If I have to travel for onsite jobs, then I will require full compensation at 4-star hotels and similar dining, of course.

I have specialized skills so I can charge accordingly, but I'm still a bargain compared to real helicopter pilots.

:)

You are selling yourself too cheap. I demand 5 star hotels and $2K/hour + $500/hour for editing.

Phil_RAF said:
Nice idea, but you massively need to work on a website frontpage to navigate from. that is just a big empty black hole!

Agreed. White lettering on Black is hard to read. As a matter of fact, I gave up. Use Black lettering on a White background, like here.

MadMitch88 said:
PhantomFanatic said:
I demand 5 star hotels and $2K/hour + $500/hour for editing.

Start shopping for the 200-ft. luxury yacht with those kind of rates!

:p

Only a 200' yacht?! You've got to be kidding, that is WAY too small! I'll write it off as: "An aqua based test platform for drone development and drone training"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr