Drones and Youtube

That is one of the best places to post it - and add a link here for people to view it in the videos section.
So do you think I could get away with monetizing it? Or would it be better not too? Because I do not currently have a part 107 nor a 333.

also watch where your flying regards NFZ a friend had a visit from officials saying he was flying in a NFZ because they had been checking YT and saw his flight apparently in a NFZ which he didn't realise when he posted it

So do you think I could get away with monetizing it? Or would it be better not too? Because I do not currently have a part 107 nor a 333.
If you want to make money monetizing your videos, you're gonna need to come up with something better then Adsense and YT ads.

Even if you have many thousands of subs, which you probably don't, to make a couple bucks, you nees a video with 10s of thousands of views.

Better chance to make money is to become a star like Casey, figure out something to sell or give away (both worth money) and making q few extra dollars on a website where you give a portal for potential buyers to buy through you as an affiliate.

Just posting YouTube videos and clicking subscribe probably won't get you much.

also watch where your flying regards NFZ a friend had a visit from officials saying he was flying in a NFZ because they had been checking YT and saw his flight apparently in a NFZ which he didn't realise when he posted it

In the US at least, tha would never happen unless it was a polite knock on the door and you answer it (which you wouldn't have to).

The 4th amendment to The Constitution forbids illegal search and seisure so unless there is actual video of both the pilot and the bird flying at the same time, a YT video isn't even enough to get a warrant, let alone actually convict. That's even if it says "Hi, I'm David Smith and I'm flying this in an NFZ" because "beyond a reasonable doubt" is about a 98% burden on both the state or federal level so that could almost not happen unless you are caught my an officer and he watched you land it. ONLY then can your flight telemetry logs be used against you.

Otherwise, it could have been anyone flying it no matter what you www or type.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj