Dronerr Parts - 2nd hand parts with a 12 month warranty????

Reaction score
Hi, I have come across this website which looks like it has answered all of my prayers. It sells phantom parts used, so that they are much cheaper but it also comes with a 12 month warranty which surprises me.

Has anyone had any experience with this company, I haven't heard of it before but it looks good. I am always concerned when buying electronics off eBay as I don't know if they will then break the next day.

It ships internationally if anyone would like to try them out.

I am slightly concerned that they will run off with my money as I haven't heard of them before.
Do you think I should use them?

dronerr.co.uk

Thanks

Looks like a guy trying to start up a company in the U.K. Without seeing a printed copy of their warranty claims I would investigate further before committing to any business with them.

Maybe someone like Neon would have more info on this guy since he’s in the UK also.

How about it @NeonEuc, do you know about this Dronerr guy?

Looks like a guy trying to start up a company in the U.K. Without seeing a printed copy of their warranty claims I would investigate further before committing to any business with them.

Maybe someone like Neon would have more info on this guy since he’s in the UK also.

How about it @NeonEuc, do you know about this Dronerr guy?

That is interesting, do you not think that this warranty page here is good enough, it also has a link to another more in depth page on the warranty. Our Warranty – Dronerr Parts

Their contact info doesn't have a phone number or email, only an address. And that's a home in residential area. I don't know if I could work with that, especially if you're buying into it for a one year warranty...

Their contact info doesn't have a phone number or email, only an address. And that's a home in residential area. I don't know if I could work with that, especially if you're buying into it for a one year warranty...
Oh, I didn't think about the residential area being a problem, it does say that the person behind it is just a drone hobbyist.
Also, it has got an email, the [email protected] one, do you think it is an issue as it is a generic an impersonal email.
Thanks for your help, I just don't want to get scammed out of 200 quid for a camera.

Oh, I didn't think about the residential area being a problem, it does say that the person behind it is just a drone hobbyist.
Also, it has got an email, the [email protected] one, do you think it is an issue as it is a generic an impersonal email.
Thanks for your help, I just don't want to get scammed out of 200 quid for a camera.

I don't think a generic email is a problem but I would be hesitant to send money to a startup that's just selling stuff out of their home. What's the chances of them being in business a year from now...

Oh, do you think it is just a startup.

Actually I suppose it must be if they are selling out of their house.

Yep. I was hoping @NeonEuc would give us his opinion on this guy, since he is in the UK also.

But since electronic parts can be an issue sometimes, and these Phantoms are 90% electronics, I guess it is up to the seller to determine if a warranty claim was parts failure or pilot error.

I’ve only dealt with parts resellers here in the US, and have had good luck with them..........so far.

Hopefully those of you ‘across the pond’ can chime in with your opinions, or recommend a parts reseller in your area.

Well, they seem to be selling stuff, as this wasn't out of stock when I last checked...

I would be interested if anyone here in the UK has heard of Dronerr.co.uk, or what their thoughts on it are.

No clue on how many birds he has to tear apart, or what models.

Most resellers here in the US buy new Phantoms and part them out. All new parts. Must be money in it too. They make more money selling parts than selling the complete bird in one piece.

You may want to put a ‘Wanted’ ad in this sites’ classified section for the parts you are looking for. Can’t hurt to put the word out there. [emoji106]

That’s good to hear. Glad it worked out for you. Keep us posted to future transactions with this vendor. He could become a viable source for parts there in the UK. [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj