Dronelapse Demo Reel From Aerovisuales.com.ar

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Oh boy ,bet that airport watch you go past lol,,those roads are busy,the flyover rounderbout very cool,hate to take a wrong turn though,enjoyed that thanks for sharing

Reactions: Luciano
Oh boy ,bet that airport watch you go past lol,,those roads are busy,the flyover rounderbout very cool,hate to take a wrong turn though,enjoyed that thanks for sharing
They do and i have permission for flying there as i was doing construction shoots really close to the Airport. I would never ever intent to do that without a permission, i could lose my licence.

Great stuff! Just curious... do you not shoot in 4K? If you do, why down-scale for Youtube? And if you don't, why not? Thanks.
Hi there, i do different techniques on different scenarios. To best quality you should use .DNG photos wich is 5/6K. Some times y do Video also in 4k or Full HD and then stabilize and speed it up. Then i export Full HD because is good enough for youtube and also allows me to re frame in case i need it.

Do not worry, i do not do any illegal here ! I am a licenced drone Pilot, and have permission to fly near and over Airports because i do construction and beauty shoots for them. So they know i am there and also talk to Control Tower before take off and after landing.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Luciano

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic