Dronecamps?

Reaction score
Anyone here of these guys before on the Outer Banks? They say they are an authorized dealer for DJI but I don't see them on the list. Hell, they don't even have an address list. Looks like a fly by night operation to me

I got my new version P2V+ from Drone Camps. Fella on the phone very knowledgeable and helpful, even on the new version, it came in a few days, well packed, no complaints.

I bought my Vision Plus from them. No issues dealing with them. It was all done online and was very smooth. I had a few questions after it was delivered and he answered my emails promptly. I will deal with them in the future.

David

They are actually located in Rodanthe, NC. My family and I vacation there for two weeks every year. This past July as we were coming in I saw the Drone Camps sign and thought holy smokes a store way out here in OBX that sells Phantoms. I didn't own one at the time so I made a point to drop in the first chance I got. I met the owner, Jusin Davis during the visit. Justin was very helpful in explaining all the features on the Vision 2 + which is what I was interested in. We even went out to a small field next to the store so he could do a demo flight for me. I was of course very impressed with this awesome little machine. I told Justin that I was going to think about it and would get back to him in a couple of weeks. After we got back home from vacation I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I went on the Drone Camps site and placed an order for the Vision 2 + with the extra battery. I got my order confirmation via email and in about 4 days it was at my front door. The couple of times I've had a question for Justin I just shot him an email and he was quick to respond. Anyway the whole point of this is that I had a great experience with Drone Camps and would recommend them for a Phantom purchase.

it is because they are a authorized dealer via intelligent uas...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic