Drone World

what are you updateing?
take a look at best buy or b h camera.

Based on what I've seen, as well as purchased, I agree with Mark. I think they are very good at stating things have value and charging for that value ... but not necessarily actually commensurate with what it's worth. Everything they sell is "the best" and "industry first" and the couple things I've gotten from them are no better quality than anywhere else.

tl;dr I have bought from drone world. Doubt I will again.

You don't want to deal with Drone World IMO. I live one mile from them and they don't allow walk in customers to discuss their modifications. They won't answer any questions via email either. They have a YT video stating they have internal amps installed in their custom DJI RC, but have no specs about the quality of the amps, such as watts, power consumption, etc. They also don't disclose the impact their mods have on the DJI warranty. They seem very shady to me, not to mention high pricing on their Itelite antenna setups, about 3x normal. Notice you never see Drone World comment in this forum. That's because they don't want to answer questions. Be careful.

I suggest you work with maxxuas, they're good people who are active in this forum. They aren't afraid of answering simple questions.

Reactions: BenMara
what are you updateing?
take a look at best buy or b h camera.

I was planning to purchase this upgrade:
Phantom 4 ADV/+ & PRO/+ (Plus) FireBridge 2 Technology Remote

Also I am not really price sensitive. I don't mind paying the cost for what I want.

Regarding answering questions... they did answer my questions, although they were sales related questions. I will certainly consider Maxxuas

Last edited:
I was planning to purchase this upgrade:
Phantom 4 ADV/+ & PRO/+ (Plus) FireBridge 2 Technology Remote

Also I am not really price sensitive. I don't mind paying the cost for what I want.

Regarding answering questions... they did answer my questions, although they were sales related questions. I will certainly consider Maxxuas
I was interested in firebridge too, but they wouldn't answer any of my technical questions about the amps they use. Total silence.

So far I've been happy with every purchase I've made from Max UAV . Simply put the panel antennas I bought are outstanding in performance I use different amps so I can't speak to their boosters

I did visit the Maxx UAV website and they do have a similar upgrade (DJI - EvoLite Kit Extreme) Looks like it would be $510. John, did you go with them? so far there are no comments on this upgrade.
I bought my Itelite antenna and clean install kit from maxxuav, Jake was very helpful. However, I'm not a fan of amplifiers, since I can go over 3 miles with only the Itelite antenna with my P4 using an Inspire RC (GL658A), and over 4 miles with my P4P (GL300F) using a simple Windsurfer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj