Drone VS Dogs

Awesome video! Started to wonder if the dogs were ever going to "win". Until I got to the end, hopefully no dog or drone was injured during the filming. lol.

Cool. I've tried not to torment my dog with the Phantom but... He got enough of the Cheerson CX10 last week and jumped up and Got it. All you could see was the LEDs through his teeth. Took about 2 min to get him to spit it out. It has some teeth marks but still flies.

This is the best phantom vid I have seen. Just let me wanting to have my passed dog to play with him this manner. Thanks!

Attachments

• 419638_10150609860103213_298485296_n.jpg
    419638_10150609860103213_298485296_n.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 716
Outstanding!! Looks like your pup finally got his revenge ;) Glad no dogs or drones were harmed during the filming of your movie!! :D

I edited this using iMovie. It was before I had a laptop. Now I use Final Cut Pro X to edit my videos. Learning along the way. Thanks for watching!

BOOGEYMANs REAL said:
I edited this using iMovie. It was before I had a laptop. Now I use Final Cut Pro X to edit my videos. Learning along the way. Thanks for watching!

Hello Friend,

Can you tell me where you get Final cut pro? can you Help me obtaining that program?

Thanks,

Final Cut Pro X is for Mac computers. I'm sure you can get some form of it for Windows but it's Apple's professional editing software.

i like how once it'd caught it the dog just wanders off, next challenge lol

Thanks to everyone for commenting. If you liked it feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun videos. You all are very kind. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues