Drone video

Great filming. Not knowledgeable enough to critique the quality, but always LOVE the water! Looks fine to me. Thanks Capt KO

Enjoy video from pilots with the confidence to fly over water.
What were you flying?

Reactions: Tony111
Good video. The music was appropriate to the venue, the camera work was smooth for the most part. My only criticism is perhaps a bit too much time on the cruise ship. Loved the mirrored water of the low pass over the marina. Well done. Where was this?

Reactions: Tony111
Great filming. Not knowledgeable enough to critique the quality, but always LOVE the water! Looks fine to me. Thanks Capt KO

Enjoy video from pilots with the confidence to fly over water.
What were you flying?

I appreciate your comment. Im filming mostly with mavic pro

Reactions: Capt KO
Good video. The music was appropriate to the venue, the camera work was smooth for the most part. My only criticism is perhaps a bit too much time on the cruise ship. Loved the mirrored water of the low pass over the marina. Well done. Where was this?

Im still new to this, was my first video and the video itself is really long. Im still learning.
This is where I live Norway, Stavanger

You video was great. My question is how did you up load something thast long. When I try to upload my video to the Forum it tells me you video is too long to upload.

You video was great. My question is how did you up load something thast long. When I try to upload my video to the Forum it tells me you video is too long to upload.

thanks bro. never tried to upload on the forum but what I do is I upload on youtube and share it here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav