Drone Video problem or Setting

Reaction score
I recently bought a refurbished P3 Standard. I shot video to see how it works. It seems to be very jittery, picture jumps as the drone moves. I'll try to post a short clip, sorry that I show up in the clip! Is there a setting that will help this or is there a problem.

Another problem. The left stick sticks in the full down position. Not so bad that it affects operation but it just doesn't spring back like in other directions.

It seems the file is too large to upload. It's only 40 seconds but I guess I have some settings messed up!

Bill

Last edited:
Personally I would be more concerned about the left stick full down issue. If for some reason you have to lose altitude really fast, you could accidentally shut off the props.

Personally I would be more concerned about the left stick full down issue. If for some reason you have to lose altitude really fast, you could accidentally shut off the props.
It will not shut down whilst still descending, and VRS is a thing of the past now,I am not a P3 owner, but do they not all have this feature on the left stick?

It is more of a slight increase in tension. I don't really notice it when It when flying but if I take my finger off the stick it will stay in the full down position.

Reactions: JoBe
I recently bought a refurbished P3 Standard. I shot video to see how it works. It seems to be very jittery, picture jumps as the drone moves. I'll try to post a short clip, sorry that I show up in the clip! Is there a setting that will help this or is there a problem.

Another problem. The left stick sticks in the full down position. Not so bad that it affects operation but it just doesn't spring back like in other directions.

It seems the file is too large to upload. It's only 40 seconds but I guess I have some settings messed up!

Bill

Left stick lock in the down position is a feature of the P3S RC. It will not shut the motors off until the P3 has landed and is not descending anymore. Not a great idea to descend at that rate anyway, will possibly end in a hard landing. :) If you are using extreme stick movements then the video will be jumpy........It's not a Xbox/playstation game......:)

Thanks for the responses. The video "jumping" is probably my computer not the video. The stick feels like the lock that others have posted although I haven't checked it.

I have to figure out how to post a video though. I tried search and didn't find it. I'll try again.

Bill

I have to figure out how to post a video though. I tried search and didn't find it. I'll try again.

If you don't already have one, you can create a YouTube account and then upload your video there. Once uploaded there, paste the link to your video back here.

That's the most common way to share videos here on the forum, though some use other video hosting sites and then post links from those to the forum. Same as with YouTube.

If you don't already have one, you can create a YouTube account and then upload your video there. Once uploaded there, paste the link to your video back here.

That's the most common way to share videos here on the forum, though some use other video hosting sites and then post links from those to the forum. Same as with YouTube.

Thanks for the idea.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj