Drone Trekker

Reaction score
Im probably behind the curve and most might know by now...figured id say it just incase, but i recently contacted polar pro, they will be releasing a new backpack geared more towards the p4 with a sleeve that fits a 15" laptop. Expected to release in the next 70 days.

I get my Trekker tomorrow! But I have P3S 4k, and xps13". Interested to see new pack though and know dimensions. Guessing it's suppose to still be carry-on capable?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thats the word they gave me. Bigger battery pockets and larger laptop sleeve still carry on aproved.

d6b521927df8b3d275c9708ec53e39e6_thumb.jpg

Love

Having JUST bought mine, really disappointed to hear they are releasing a new one geared towards the P4 (which I have). Wonder if I should just return, since I haven't even removed tags yet...

Reactions: Technodynamic
I'm curious as to specs of the new bag. Fitting a 15" laptop is minor. Now if the bag had an extra depth of even a 1/2" then that might be appealing.

Last edited:
Having JUST bought mine, really disappointed to hear they are releasing a new one geared towards the P4 (which I have). Wonder if I should just return, since I haven't even removed tags yet...

Same thoughts here. This would have been great to know a few weeks ago.

The DT bag is good for sure, but a few tweaks for a P4 and it would be great. Specifically the motor mounts (added protection), laptop area slight increase. If they could figure out the compartment optimization slightly... that would be win all the way.

Its retail... If companies released that info before expected they'd lose out on sales.

Id just shoot them an email and ask, they seem to have great customer service. I orginally just wanted to know if the current bag would indeed fit a 15" laptop and if it came with motor gaurds for my p4 and they sent back the reply i should hold out for two more months as the new bag was comming out soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl