Drone Transportation

Explain more please cars trucks airplanes around town ??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

-Hard cases (custom-fit or premade)
-Backpacks
-DSLR camera backpacks with re configurable dividers
-Other specialty drone cases (EX Lowepro Droneguard CS400)

I have a hard case suite case style for all around transport then if I got to pack light every thing goes in a back pack and I carry the drone

aac287ddf21f0925b41fa7077ad53528.jpg

And I even put my Marco Polo tracker in there

I have a moterbike and I notice the cases are quite expensive, way more than I'm willing to spend but I'm sure it won't fit in my current backpack but I do have a larger bavkbacm

There are some cheap backpacks on eBay and Amazon for like $35

OR get an AmazonBasics DSLR backpack (35 bucks) and configure the dividers for your drone.

I have a nice back pack. Got into the routine now where I can drop it off my shoulder and be flying in mins. It does not stand out. Light and easy to carry and pack. Just dont like the thought of lumping a suitcase across fields too. :) I fly mine only in the countryside.

I have a nice back pack. Got into the routine now where I can drop it off my shoulder and be flying in mins. It does not stand out. Light and easy to carry and pack. Just dont like the thought of lumping a suitcase across fields too. :) I fly mine only in the countryside.

That's kind of what I'm wanting, I've got my moterbike and I need it on my back so I can go to locations ect

Hard case.

A hard case is ok but not the most comfortable thing to stick on your back. Not the safest thing to drive with one hand on the bike handle and the other holding a suitcase.

Its my intention though to perhaps get a hardcase to stick in the car etc but I am really getting to like my backpack. Its well padded. Lots of pockets. Easy to carry and as I have said before I blend in nicely whilst walking along. Dont think id be that invisible on the subway/tube though.

So would or would this not be okay??

Attachments

• 1453390761773.jpg
    1453390761773.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 326

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20