Drone tipster hotline...Report UAV activity...

snerd I saw you don't you deny it. Those who have done nothing wrong have nothing to hide.

snerd I saw you don't you deny it. Those who have done nothing wrong have nothing to hide.

I think Heinrich Himmler said that too.

Reactions: snerd and 750r
I saw what you did, and I know who you are!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Oh boy I don't think they thought this out to well anytime someone see's a quad flying they will get called on .
If you see something, say something. We're turning into Mother Russia
More than you know it will get worse .

I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this, but this idea doesn't seem all that unreasonable. I'd rather have someone misidentify me as inhibiting firefighters efforts to fight these devastating fires than make it easy for these few moronic UAS pilots fly over forest fires and potentially cause more damage and put more lives at risk to get a good shot. Besides, with the DJI GO app I can easily show anyone who questions me that I was flying safely and legally.

Not sure if this was said in jest or not, but I see this phrase thrown around so much, that it annoys me. The fact is, (in the USA) most US citizens commit felonies on a daily basis without even realizing it. http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574438900830760842 Allowing people to spy on your daily activities just makes it easier for the government to put you in their cross hairs--especially if your politics don't match those of the politicians in your jurisdiction. We're living in a country that's increasingly run by people as power hungry and corrupt as the mafia and drug cartels--making life easier for them such as drone hot-lines isn't making anyone's lives safer or better; whether you think you're doing anything wrong or not.

[Godwin's Law]
Interesting, I've never heard of that before but yeah, guilty as charged..
But the "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" argument which prompted my reply is pretty much just as bad and does tend to elicit reply's such as mine.
I really don't expect it to stay up too long anyway. ;)

BOT
Seriously, with all the bad press we have gotten, a hotline for irresponsible UAV flyers is not a good idea? WE, us, need to get rid of the dridiots. I know there are a lot. But it's a start..... oh s--t, here come all the haters, duck!:eek:

Seriously, with all the bad press we have gotten, a hotline for irresponsible UAV flyers is not a good idea? WE, us, need to get rid of the dridiots. I know there are a lot. But it's a start..... oh s--t, here come all the haters, duck!:eek:
No hater here Louis. I respect all reasonable and rational opinions and your is certainly reasonable and rational. I just disagree.
o4c2az5p54b1mee6g.jpg

"Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress."
Mahatma Gandhi

BOT

Last edited:
If you see something, say something. We're turning into Mother Russia, with neighbor snitching on neighbor. What a country!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
Seriously? What do you expect out of the land of fruits and nuts? I really wish California would just break off already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not get me wrong I think if you do wrong you need taken care of but I think they are going to get flooded with calls .

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Seriously? What do you expect out of the land of fruits and nuts? I really wish California would just break off already. Bunch of communists.
...but our weather is great! We may not have any water and the government belongs in France,but our weather is good!!! Oh and we have low taxes... but our weather is good, maybe...

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Can't wait... every old lady will be calling in a white bird flying as a "drone sighting". People will just say, "I saw a 'drone' land in the back of John Doe's lawn", got get him! (really, I just think he is annoying and his grass isn't cut properly). Heck, I could just land and take off in the front of someone's house, and that person would get called in? And in the meantime... not ONE life lost., or even NEARLY lost due to RC.

If it was 1945, 1963, 1995, 2001 right now... this wouldn't even be #20 in the news. We are going down the drain fast. They need something newsworthy.. fast. Somebody come up with something!

Last edited by a moderator:
really, I just think he is annoying and his grass isn't cut properly
LMAO... I resemble that remark :D
Seriously though, I think at least "some" of what's going on is hype and fear mongering by the media that's driving hysteria by the public which puts pressure on the politicians who were asleep at the wheel in regards to just how explosive the growth is in quads and the like. And the politicians? Well, naturally they'll placate the public hysteria with knee jerk reactions. Oh, and throw in just a touch of honest to goodness knuckleheads to spice the recipe up and there ya have it.
BOT

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair