Drone Sighting!!!

Reaction score
930 pm. Sitting on my back porch sipn some brews and all of a sudden I hear this familiar zipping sound. Look up and see red and green lights whizzing overhead lol. Didn't see where it went or landed. Guess I'm gonna have to canvass the neighborhood tomorrow [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Nickster
930 pm. Sitting on my back porch sipn some brews and all of a sudden I hear this familiar zipping sound. Look up and see red and green lights whizzing overhead lol. Didn't see where it went or landed. Guess I'm gonna have to canvass the neighborhood tomorrow [emoji3]

have yours ready to go next time and spy on it

Lol I said the same thing. I had mine all packed up to get some early morning flights tomorrow on the Cape Fear otherwise I would have been all over that. I'll be buzzing the neighborhood tomorrow evening for sure though

Reactions: flpholt
I had mine all packed up to get some early morning flights tomorrow on the Cape Fear

Hey GB, I'm about two miles from the Cape Fear in northwest Bladen County. Where are you?

Good grief GB. Havent you watched the news or read other posts on here?
If you spot a drone flying 'anywhere' near you or your house you need to either shoot at it, try to knock it down with a rake, or throw bottles/rocks at it.

It was obviously some pervert trying to spy on you or your family.....

Reactions: rebelyellNC
Hey. Brunswick County. Leland.

LELAND! OH MY! I've got to travel through there for federal jury service next week. Do you have any videos of the famous traffic nightmare that occurs there every weekday morning? or is that an urban myth?

That is most certainly not a myth lol. I go through it every day. It's really bad this weekend. The whole intersection is shut down for paving.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik