Drone Shooters - License Included

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, I did a quick search with no matches so forgive me if it was.

Has anyone seen this ridiculous site http://www.droneshooters.com

Talk about fear mongering. They host "drone shooting" events and even charge for some ridiculous "Drone Hunting License".

Get out your tin foil hats everyone!

That's more than a year old.
Even Deer Trail, Colorado population 598 voted this Looney Tunes nonsense out - a year ago.
http://time.com/46327/drone-hunting-deer-trail/

Colorado Town Won’t Issue Drone-Hunting Licenses
April 2, 2014
Residents in the Colorado town have voted down a unique proposal that highlighted displeasure with government surveillance and would have allowed townspeople to get licenses to shoot down drones in local airspace.
Just read the front page of that site and you can see where the idiot is coming from.
He takes fear and ignorance to a new height.
In September of 2015, the United States federal government will implement new guidelines for the full integration of drones into domestic civilian airspace. In doing so, something called "navigable airspace" will extend all the way to ground level. This is a very grave threat. It means that anything that exists within or travels through "navigable airspace" will fall under the direct jurisdiction of the Federal Government. There will be no activity in American life that is not then regulated by the Federal Government. This is an extension of federal power that has no precedent in the history of the United States. Say goodbye to shooting sports. No more hunting. If you want to build something, you will have to satisfy the federal government regarding any possible regulation they wish to enforce. Even a little league baseball game will fall under the scrutiny of our federal overseers. There will be no more states' rights or individual sovereignty. Freedom of speech, religion, etc. will be gone. Habeas Corpus? Forget about it.

I reserve the right to shoot down my own drone if I feel it's stalking me.

Clipper707 said:
I reserve the right to shoot down my own drone if I feel it's stalking me.
+1

And I reserve the right shoot mine down if it is trying to fly away.

Meta4 said:
That's more than a year old.
Even Deer Trail, Colorado population 598 voted this Looney Tunes nonsense out - a year ago.
http://time.com/46327/drone-hunting-deer-trail/

Colorado Town Won’t Issue Drone-Hunting Licenses
April 2, 2014
Residents in the Colorado town have voted down a unique proposal that highlighted displeasure with government surveillance and would have allowed townspeople to get licenses to shoot down drones in local airspace.
Just read the front page of that site and you can see where the idiot is coming from.
He takes fear and ignorance to a new height.
In September of 2015, the United States federal government will implement new guidelines for the full integration of drones into domestic civilian airspace. In doing so, something called "navigable airspace" will extend all the way to ground level. This is a very grave threat. It means that anything that exists within or travels through "navigable airspace" will fall under the direct jurisdiction of the Federal Government. There will be no activity in American life that is not then regulated by the Federal Government. This is an extension of federal power that has no precedent in the history of the United States. Say goodbye to shooting sports. No more hunting. If you want to build something, you will have to satisfy the federal government regarding any possible regulation they wish to enforce. Even a little league baseball game will fall under the scrutiny of our federal overseers. There will be no more states' rights or individual sovereignty. Freedom of speech, religion, etc. will be gone. Habeas Corpus? Forget about it.

Makes my skin crawl reading that crap.

I got this last year. I still have not bagged any.

Attachments

• 20140823_082736.jpeg
    20140823_082736.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 329

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl