Drone Security System

Pretty cool but I can see all kinds of problems and limitations not to mention cost most likely being insanely high.

This will be a waste of investment as problems with drone not that high in numbers.

It is a pretty cool idea. But I think it cost high as mentioned by BigAI07. I am not sure whether it covers the whole area. Can you mention its complete working procedures? Because I am curious about it. How much area does it cover? How about its sound? Invaders will definitely run away if it has high volume/sound or they will find any alternative methods to destroy the drone.
Currently, I a getting home automation service from the home monitoring security system Toronto. We getting complete home security with this. Every home gadgets and appliances are connected to the security system which automatically controls and monitors the devices. The sensors will give alerts when invaders or burglars enter the compounds. It also gives instant alerts if you haven't locked the doors or if you forget to arm the security system.
I am satisfied with the home security system currently I am using but would like to get more details about the drone security system. Can you share your knowledge about it here?

It's kinda cool. I have seen the same solution which FlytBase are providing. Why don't we compare both and find the best one out?
Have a look for flytsecurity solution over here: Autonomous Drone Security & Surveillance Software Solution
OK, let's see.
Both are pretty much advertising flying autonomously. In the AirSpace example they have a trailer mounted control center. Nobody is actually flying in VLOS. Currently not legal.
The FlytSecurity model also is advertising autonomous flights while flying over moving vehicles (not legal) and over people (not legal).
Currently we have to have a human watching the sUAV flying without any visual aid beyond eyeglasses. So sitting in a "control center" behind a monitor is not an option right now. And we can set up autonomous patrol patterns, but we still have to keep the sUAV in sight, not fly over traffic or people and be able to take over control manually right away.
So none of these things is marketable to the vast majority of us right now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4