Drone Repair Center near Los Angeles Area

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know where can I take my drone for a repair near Los Angeles area? Unfortunately I crashed my drone and it now has a small crack under the motor where the screws are. Its not a huge crack but I'd like to get it repair, fixed or maybe change the shell if its necessary. I just want to fly safe out there. I don't want my bird falling down and having someone getting injured or causing damages or any problems. Take a look at the photo and if you guys can give me an advice. Thanks in advance.!

IMG_7370.JPG
IMG_7370.JPG

Last edited:
Dude. That's a warranty repair straight from DJI. Who, coincidentally has their repair center in LA.

Dude. That's a warranty repair straight from DJI. Who, coincidentally has their repair center in LA.

Wow, that's a great news for me. I've been reading a lot in the forum that some people are having similar problem like stress cracks below the motor due to plastic shell material is not that great. Thanks for the info, I will contact DJI tomorrow.

You're absolutely right, DJI fixed my P3P free of charge, awesome customer service and they processed it really fast. Now I can't wait to get it back, thanks for the info again bro.

IMG_7394.PNG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.