Drone Registry

If you're a hobbyist and you're trying to register with the FAA, you can do that here. Otherwise, please let us know where you live so we can direct you to the right place.

Reactions: tml4191
If you're a hobbyist and you're trying to register with the FAA, you can do that here. Otherwise, please let us know where you live so we can direct you to the right place.
how did you make a hyperlink msinger? How do I custom hyperlink on phantompilots like your "here?"

I want to register as a hobbyist for now. But plan on being licensed in the near future to use it for aerial photos and video of real estate. It's my understanding that if it is used for commercial purposes I must be licensed to the FAA. I live in Lexington, Kentucky. #BBN

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

how did you make a hyperlink msinger?
Highlight the text and click the link toolbar button when you're composing your reply message.

I want to register as a hobbyist for now. But plan on being licensed in the near future to use it for aerial photos and video of real estate. It's my understanding that if it is used for commercial purposes I must be licensed to the FAA. I live in Lexington, Kentucky. #BBN

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app
yup....part 107 something something...is what you need after you register your drone.. :)

I found the process confusing and ended up having them do it for me and file a part 107 waiver. I'll be flying at night for inspection. They sent me a pre-copy of the test prep as well and are giving me access to the videos. If I don't pass the exam they will pay for a retake. I'm sure I will but it's their guarantee. https://drone-registration.net

I found the process confusing and ended up having them do it for me and file a part 107 waiver. I'll be flying at night for inspection. They sent me a pre-copy of the test prep as well and are giving me access to the videos. If I don't pass the exam they will pay for a retake. I'm sure I will but it's their guarantee. https://drone-registration.net
You let "them" confuse you and you have to pay for that.
How much did drone-registration.net charge for "helping" you?
The FAA's own website is quite easy to work with and the cost is only $5 for three years.
There are several of those official looking help sites that are just one small step away from being an outright scam.

Here's the real, genuine, authentic no-scam FAA's registration site: sUAS Registration

You let "them" confuse you and you have to pay for that.
How much did drone-registration.net charge for "helping" you?
The FAA's own website is quite easy to work with and the cost is only $5 for three years.
There are several of those official looking help sites that are just one small step away from being an outright scam.

Here's the real, genuine, authentic no-scam FAA's registration site: sUAS Registration

You misunderstood me. The FAA 333 Exemption petition process and Part 107 waiver process confuses me. I'm glad I found a place to help. I don't have time or desire to learn how to file for exemption etc. myself. ..On another note I viewed your aerial photos, really nice work!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4