drone registration contact

Reaction score
i tried to register mine back in january..paid my 5 bucks and they never sent me anything..i emailed them 4 or 5 times with no response...does anyone know if there is a phone number i can call to talk to them?

As long as you got your UAS Certificate #, you are good to go. Hopefully, you printed the confirmation page with the certificate. If not, just log back in with your credentials and print one out now. There's nothing else to be mailed to you, that you don't already have, or can't get online. A screenshot on your tablet of your certificate, and your number on or inside all your aircraft is all that is required.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
If all else fails, call the FAA, at the number msinger helpfully provided above, but that would be my last choice...self-help is the best remedy! :cool:

As long as you got your UAS Certificate #, you are good to go. Hopefully, you printed the confirmation page with the certificate. If not, just log back in with your credentials and print one out now. There's nothing else to be mailed to you, that you don't already have, or can't get online. A screenshot on your tablet of your certificate, and your number on or inside all your aircraft is all that is required.
i never got anything from them and they just stopped answering my emails

They're not supposed to send you anything. You're supposed to print it out. Or hell, write down the number.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: N017RW
print what out?....i never got anything from them...no cert..no number

You get it at the time you register online. Right then. Not through mail not email. There's a screen that shows you your name number and the regulations. You're supposed to print that screen

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic