Drone race is on

Reaction score
I got a felling it wont be to long before the skies are full around here in the US either trying to compete with other country's like Canada but I also believe us hobbyists may be left in the dust and not allowed to fly them any more because the Police and the Government will make sure theirs will be the only one's flying them around so we don't get in their way or spot them on patrol!!
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2013/12 ... 7-patrols/

You watch the only place us regular civilians will be able to fly them is at some RC park and the rest of the air space will be left to the Police, Public safety like fire Departments and big Business that pays a lot of money to make delivery's! Oh and our own government to hunt you down and blow you up lol :lol: But really some one as simple as us will be restricted to designated areas and it wont be your own back yard either that belongs to the po po!!

Gee new user "Of The Opera" and on all your posts your sarcastic to others! This wouldn't happen to be Justsomeguy? Mentioning mountain biking in a post and your plain rudeness kind of give you away, If so welcome back but I'll also make Adam is aware of your arrival even on the comment you made of him in a post may get you kicked too!! Sure you'll come back but not hard to spot won't miss ya while your gone though buddy ;)

See man the more you type the more you give yourself away so keep being a moron, I've sent a message to Adam to review your post so when he see's this and the other post's you'll be trying to think up another dump user name for yourself but each time your comments to others are going to get you kicked! To bad it's only taken 13 posts before someone figured you out :lol:

Normal folks will continue to question the borderline retarded "ideas" that you post. And you will continue to get upset by normal folks commenting upon your abject idiocy.

Of the opera needs to take some English literacy lessons as you never start a sentence with the word And. So someone is showing their own idiocy and ignorance of the English language amongst other things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20