Drone Photography Project

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm taking a Drone Photography class and I wanted to share the 1st edit of my final project. Most of the video was shot with either a P2, P3A, or Inspire 1. Ive been flying for about 2 weeks. Any tips or recommendations are appreciated. I'll post the final edit when I have it done.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I would not be showing people you were harassing wildlife. Not cool.

Reactions: jhoke and dirkclod
Harassing wildlife? I just got a little closer than expected, I've only been flying for 2 weeks.....

Harassing wildlife? I just got a little closer than expected, I've only been flying for 2 weeks.....
I'm not here to tell you what to do but that is illegal to do in some states... just saying. People have been caught by posting videos to the www in the past.
Seems like you've got a pretty good handle on it, I like the beginning shots with the sunset.

I'm not here to tell you what to do but that is illegal to do in some states...
ya know he right.jpg
That would be considered illegal in MS as it is a game bird here and one could spook and fly up and
that would be it .

I think geese are fair game....any other wildlife, I would totally agree!!
Why you think geese would be fair game ?
Just asking :)

Not too bad for only 2 weeks! You already know more about editing than I do. But I also bristled at you screwing with the geese. Don't get too close next time.

Reactions: dirkclod
Usually that is caused by geese chasing small children and giving them nightmares when they are adults. Lol

I never fly when any wild animals are anywhere around, especially birds. They can ruin your Phantom and your blades may maim their feet and possibly kill an innocent bird.

Usually that is caused by geese chasing small children and giving them nightmares when they are adults. Lol

I never fly when any wild animals are anywhere around, especially birds. They can ruin your Phantom and your blades may maim their feet and possibly kill an innocent bird.
I love golf as much as I love flying, and they tear up the golf course and leave piles of crap everywhere!! Had em chase after my P2 earlier this year also. I say "fair game" tounge and cheek....it would probably mess my bird up more than theirs!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4