Drone Owners to be forced to registrar by years end (NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears we are close to be having to register our UAV's (drones) soon. They are trying to push this through by years end. This is really bad news.

Drone Owners to Be Required to Register Devices

I really don't want to, but most likely will sell my PSP soon.

[emoji19]
Good luck with that ! Kind of like getting cars to come in for a recall that will lower your gas milage hehehe VW

If we stay within the law on flying the birds, I can't see what the problem is? Personally I don't think its aimed at pilots who push the boundaries on flights, more like pilots who fly in NFZs, secure areas etc. Once we have digested all this I think we will just get used to it.

Think of it as a positive to the general public, it will help legitimise the hobby because we are 'registered', even though it will be a complete waste of time, administration etc.

Hope you stay in the hobby.

well I am curious as to what size will they mandate the registering to, am I going to need to register even my cx10 and are they going to charge $$ and make you get tags like cars? and who is going to police this, I hope it is the same who police the use of cellphones
in cars because that is pretty lax IMO just saying

Be sure and check the search or look at the suggested post at the bottom as you are crafting yours. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - BREAKING!!! U.S. Will Require Drones to Be Registered | DJI Phantom Forum

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik