Drone Outlaw T-Shirt

Reaction score
Ok, I only printed 50 of these Custom "Civil Disobedience" style T-shirts. I gave 40 shirts away for free, I sold 2 (only because they were pocketed 5XXXXL). The Rest went in my closet. I had printed these "theme styled-shirts", a week after my home state of Texas passed some really dumb laws that pertaining to our hobby. Most of the free shirts went to all the employees of UAV shops in the USA. I have been getting calls from several of these dealers wanting to order more of these shirts. So I thought I would offer these shirts to members at a 50% discounted cost from what the UAV shops will sell them for.
I can do these in 2-3 different shades of gray. The gray color looks much better than the white IMHO. You can get sizes from Small to XXL.

Shirts are ONLY $15.99 with free delivery to the contiguous continental USA, and {***Papua, New Guinea***} Just PM me your size & shirt color preference you can have any color T-shirt you want as long as it is either light gray or white...Don't forget to include your address or girl friends phone number....{/color]

if you would like something different than I listed , PM a request to me & I will probably ask you for Eminem Concert tickets, first person to do this gets free shirts....YEAH..Codeword is DRONE OUTLAW

Attachments

• 2014-11-17.jpg
    2014-11-17.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 442
  • 2014-11-17.jpg
    2014-11-17.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 412

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members