Drone, no controller... now what

Reaction score
I got a **** near mint P3Pro at a yard sale for $40. Battery works but is dead. The guy said the rest got broken... I didn’t care enough to stick around and chat. I paid him and ran!

What can I do, if anything, to get a controller and start flying this thing? Is that possible? There isn’t even any ID numbers on it so I don’t think he registered it

I got a **** near mint P3Pro at a yard sale for $40. Battery works but is dead. The guy said the rest got broken... I didn’t stick around to chat. I paid him and ran!

What can I do, if anything, to get a controller and start flying this thing? Is that possible? There isn’t even any ID numbers on it so I don’t think he registered it
You will need a charger and a remote, compatible remote models are gl300a, b, or c(not ver b on the gl300c). Both can be found fairly easy on ebay.

You will need a charger and a remote, compatible remote models are gl300a, b, or c(not ver b on the gl300c). Both can be found fairly easy on ebay.
That’s it?! Dang. Is it easy to pair a controller to a drone that it didn’t come with?

That’s it?! Dang. Is it easy to pair a controller to a drone that it didn’t come with?
Yes it is. Google Phantom 3 pro specs. There you will find the full online manual.

I doubt you have any idea what a great deal that was. The battery alone is almost $200 new. If she works perfectlt the money spent on a charger and remote will be well worth it.

I doubt you have any idea what a great deal that was. The battery alone is almost $200 new. If she works perfectlt the money spent on a charger and remote will be well worth it.
Oh I knew lol that’s why I took off out the driveway! I have just never purchased any drone related products other than complete packages. So I didn’t know if I was able to move forward with it. I appreciate your help

I got a **** near mint P3Pro at a yard sale for $40. Battery works but is dead. The guy said the rest got broken... I didn’t care enough to stick around and chat. I paid him and ran!

What can I do, if anything, to get a controller and start flying this thing? Is that possible? There isn’t even any ID numbers on it so I don’t think he registered
Yep bargin of the week,,,as @3rdmetion it very easy to set up,,,,even if you have to lay some $$$ out for batt etc you got great deal,,,just don't crash it,worth more than $$40 ,,enjoy
...any questions just shout out,,someone will help

Reactions: 3rdof5
How would I know if it is a fly away, there are no identification numbers.
Dji would likely know who originally owned it by it's serial number. I've seen cases where someone found a drone, contacted DJI with its serial number and DJI forwarded the finder's email address to the last known owner and he returned the drone to the owner.

I'm sure that a lots of Drones are found and sold cheep to get rid of it fast.....so no body comes around snooping.....i see lots of nice perfect items cheap at swap n shop.cause the faster they get rid of them for a low price the better.....they might not get much money....but they got some and some body just bought a stolen item.....I'm not saying THIS Expensive Drone is stole But who knows for sure ?

I'm sure that a lots of Drones are found and sold cheep to get rid of it fast.....so no body comes around snooping.....i see lots of nice perfect items cheap at swap n shop.cause the faster they get rid of them for a low price the better.....they might not get much money....but they got some and some body just bought a stolen item.....I'm not saying THIS Expensive Drone is stole But who knows for sure ?
I have an RC for that drone, if you are interested.

I have an RC for this. Interested?

Suggest buying used batteries on eBay, but be sure to ask the seller how many charge cycles are on the battery. Setup an eBay search... You can pick up decent batteries for about 50% of new. Ditto for buying a used controller.

The S/N is probably on the aircraft but get your magnifying glass. It may be inside the battery compartment.

4 sale
20180921_083829.jpeg
20180921_083833.jpeg
20180921_083844.jpeg
20180921_083908.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20