Drone Munition now shipping.

Yeah, and get your butt sued off.

Prepare for the drone apocalypse!

They make is seem like War of the Worlds and that everyone is in danger.

If I see a UAV while hunting on my 420 acres it will be shot down. And I love my own UAVS (2 P3Ps)

Sent from my PT beating heart

why would you shoot it down?

I second this question. Being a drone enthusiast you already no that most drone pilots mean no harm and just look for large unpopulated areas to fly.

If I see a UAV while hunting on my 420 acres it will be shot down. And I love my own UAVS (2 P3Ps)

A green or violet laser can take care of it.

I find that a strange response , I hope your just looking for a negative response & if you are , your a hypocrite , you love you UAV ,but shoot someone else's down , you don't own the sky , & lucky for you ,I'm not in your area , because if you shot my drone down , I would make it my life's agenda to return the same favor .
There , now is that the response you wanted to hear ? LOL

Who ever wrote that article is an idiot. It's just marketing any shot gun shell can take down a drone. Drones are not used to spy on people at all. Period. People need to realize you can't zoom with these things and who would do that anyway? I don't care what my neibors are doing.

Who ever wrote that article is an idiot. It's just marketing any shot gun shell can take down a drone. Drones are not used to spy on people at all. Period. People need to realize you can't zoom with these things and who would do that anyway? I don't care what my neibors are doing.

Gotta agree with you there , its a marketing ploy , just like the Zombie ammo .

Reactions: scootrkitz
Jryser, that is one ignorant post. Are you aware it's a federal crime to shoot down a UAV? Also, when you fly yours, are you not aware that you're flying over *someone* else's property? Or do you *only* fly over your own?

thought this was a joke site but nope real jack wagons lol. having lived in Idaho I should have expected this from emmet. well hopefully the lawsuits go back to them for selling this crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers