Drone laws, Bulgaria!

Reaction score
All,

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have any solid information regarding the use of a drone in Bulgaria? I have found the CAA page but it's huge and tough to relate any of it to the use of a UAV. Not expecting top much response on this one but you never know...

No legislation adopted yet. Discussions in parlament going on but nothing as result by now. There generaly no regulation for RC and we fly our planes helis and drones at any suitable place.

No legislation adopted yet. Discussions in parlament going on but nothing as result by now. There generaly no regulation for RC and we fly our planes helis and drones at any suitable place.
Thanks for the information, are you from Bulgaria? I'm going on holiday there in July and it looks too beautiful to leave my Phantom at home

we brought a place over there 18 months ago but i have only been once since and not took the quad yet.
fantastic country with wonderful people.
be sure to try a drop of home made rakia but dont to to fly afterwards

Yes King Luff, i leave in the capital Sofia, would be glad to assist you should your holliday travel include Sofia.

Thanks for the info. We are heading to Sunny Beach. Looks like flying paradise but now I'm unsure whether to take it as I have read that hotel rooms are being broken into on the odd occasion

Thanks for the info. We are heading to Sunny Beach. Looks like flying paradise but now I'm unsure whether to take it as I have read that hotel rooms are being broken into on the odd occasion
sunny beach aint what it used to be, lots of good old British lager louts now. do a deal with a taxi driver for the day and he can take you to amazing places. be sure to take a sick bag !

Over the lake Pancharevo - 20 min. From city but far enough from the crowds :) . Its a slightly mountain area with nice views and places for flying just 5 min from haus.

As to sunny beach - it's bit noizy nowadays (lots of drunk brits and russians) but with realy good places for flying a dron. Again you need 5 min to be up in the mountain with gorgeous view over the sea.
Depends what hotel you are booked in - the more luxurious are with good security .... name it if you know already and i'll get some info.

As to sunny beach - it's bit noizy nowadays (lots of drunk brits and russians) but with realy good places for flying a dron. Again you need 5 min to be up in the mountain with gorgeous view over the sea.
Depends what hotel you are booked in - the more luxurious are with good security .... name it if you know already and i'll get some info.

That's very kind of you, we are going to the Neptun Beach hotel.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl