Drone just don't move after repair!!!help guys

Reaction score
I just replace the board after a water crash a month ago and Today i decide to test the drone after the repair but after i press take off option in the app the motors just go crazy fast and the drone don't move...I don't know what going on ...any ideas?
16c4221675bc6c202279d5aa1e6ce5ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are the props spinning the right way? Post a video and someone may be able to better assist.

MB

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Like minds masterblaster. Just checked my P3A and my black motors are on the opposite corners to the picture.
I think the motors need to be swapped around.

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Are the props spinning in the right direction. ie is the right motor in the right corner.

I think that I found the problem...i think that is the position of the motors o something i gonna test it today again after i ready put the motors in the right way

Like minds masterblaster. Just checked my P3A and my black motors are on the opposite corners to the picture.

Yeah man i think that's the problem is..i juts put the motor again in the right position to see what's going on....i let you know later thanks guys

Reactions: Reed L
Isn't this a duplicate thread? I just read this yesterday and there were pics and I believe the OP fixed it by swapping the motors around.

Finally after i put the motors in the right position,is back to life!!!!Finally
Big thanks to everyone here!!here is the video

Finally after i put the motors in the right position,is back to life!!!!Finally
Big thanks to everyone here!!here is the video

Glad it's up and running. I wonder if you could have flown it inverted with the props on the other way. Hmmmm....no, I don't think I'll try it.

Reactions: MasterBlaster

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj