Drone insurance

Reaction score
When I finally get my p4p, I want to get insurance on it. I have heard that there are 2 types of drone pilots, those who have crashed and those who are gonna crash. anyone have any recommendations on insurance?

Another option.

State Farm.

I know this has been brought up hundreds of times. All old info.

I decided that wasn't good enough for me so I called my local state farm agent. I don't have any other insurance policies with them and clearly said I want to insurance a drone under the personal articles protection policy. He called his underwriter who agreed to insure my P4P+ for up to 2k of coverage with 0 deductible against basically anything as long as it was not used for business use. Deal. For an extra 30 year he said he'd insure my computer as well.

The first agent said they don't insure drones. If you're interested in their insurance call around and make it clear that you don't want liability, it's only under the personal articles policy.

Total cost? $70 a year. 0 Deductible. This information is valid as of November 22nd, 2016. This insures against flyways, crashes, theft, and practically anything as long as it wasn't business use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20