Drone Hourly Insurance

A little late with the reply, but there aren't any that I could find from "the masses" out there, but I have personally used it 2x now and it's incredibly slick. The customer service/support is also outstanding.

They mentioned to me they soon will be allowing you to go up to 2.5 Million in coverage and are expanding from 1/4 mile to 1/2 mile. I guess the unfortunate thing is you won't really know how good they are until you need them. :) They also mentioned if you are Part 107 certified, the app will soon allow you to enter this information and will help bypass certain restrictions.

Here is one pretty good detailed review I found:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In Canada you can get coverage from these folks, Drone Insurance Depot - Home and it applies anywhere you fly in Canada for personal (hobby) or business use. Annual policy so its more expensive on the one off than verifly, but is available in Canada and solves the limitations to their App

Thanks for contact info Jeffery, I assume you are insured by them.
I just sent off their insurance form for a quote.
I;ve had a heck of a time even finding an insurance supplier here in Ontario, Canada. State Farm's name keeps coming up as a willing drone insurer. I contacted the local State Farm office here in Richmond hill & got the No way answer, like so many others including my 20 year home/auto insurer, for either drone or liaibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31