Drone History

Reaction score
I am becoming obsessed with these things!!!
Is there a way to see what flight history on my second hand drone? On a camera you can check shutter activations is there an equivalent? Battery cycles perhaps? What is high / low?

Hoping you can help!

I am becoming obsessed with these things!!!
Is there a way to see what flight history on my second hand drone? On a camera you can check shutter activations is there an equivalent? Battery cycles perhaps? What is high / low?

Hoping you can help!
Hum, not sure what you are asking, in the DJI app, you can play back your flight logs, you can also look at your battery status, but everything has to be powered on / connected. Pictures from the camera, settings of the picture itself is stored on the picture.

Rod

Hum, not sure what you are asking, in the DJI app, you can play back your flight logs, you can also look at your battery status, but everything has to be powered on / connected. Pictures from the camera, settings of the picture itself is stored on the picture.

Rod
Think he's trying to see how times its been flown since he's 2nd owner. Is that info on the birds card

Think he's trying to see how times its been flown since he's 2nd owner. Is that info on the birds card
OK, the birds card, only has a few flights like maybe ten, kind of like the black box on a car, the last few if you were to crash, very large files.

Thanks

Hum, battery cycles is saved on the battery, look at that with battery in the phantom, with the app.

Rod

Thanks, my batteries have only been charged 2 & 5 times respectively. However the "history" has a great many more entries all read normal. So which is right? Have they been used dozens of times as per the history or just a couple of times?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4