Drone Haters

As usual you can thank the "lame-stream" media. They are vilifying Quads like they did/are doing with Firearms. Uninformed, only presenting one side of a story. You ask most of these "so-called" reporters what a "Drone" or UAS is and they describe a quad or multi-rotor. The don't think about R/C planes, R/C jets, Gliders, Helicopters or anything that the actual FAA rules covers.

They ignore all the good UAS's can do, as its not as sensational as the negative stuff...

The comments about this story are upsetting to me. Lots of haters out there. The general public is so uneducated when it comes to drones. Sad really.

Here’s the Perfect Weapon for Drone Haters

Reactions: DCE
If you think the article is sad you should read the comments. I don't think I've ever read so many fictional tales from uneducated people.

The comments on that article,, Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

As usual you can thank the "lame-stream" media. They are vilifying Quads like they did/are doing with Firearms. Uninformed, only presenting one side of a story. You ask most of these "so-called" reporters what a "Drone" or UAS is and they describe a quad or multi-rotor. The don't think about R/C planes, R/C jets, Gliders, Helicopters or anything that the actual FAA rules covers.

They ignore all the good UAS's can do, as its not as sensational as the negative stuff...
Agreed

WOW!!! There was 1 person that I saw in the comments that went so far as to say every drone operator is a pedophile! Unbelievable!

I just ran into a guy at this local place I fly to work on skills. He asked if I had registered with the FAA and if my "Drone" was marked. He at least knew that "I" register and not its not the Drone that gets registered. He then went on to tell me how the gov't needs better control over these things cause any "yahoo" can buy one, just like the guy who's drone ripped off the "winglet" from a 747 nearly causing it to crash. I just nodded my head politely. Of course I've never heard of this incident. Doubt it happened, but there are all kinds out there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub