drone harrassment

"Unfortunately for about one month i have been seriously harrassed by massive size drones at night."

What's this guy doing wandering around at night?

Probably a police helicopter keeping the neighborhood safe from peeping toms.

Reactions: MTO
If there is a drone that is flying near you at night, you can, if you find the operator, ask to see his/her AIRMAP flight records. That will only establish where, when, and under what weather conditions the flight took place. At that time, you can establish whether or not any rules where broken.

BTW ... I don't think "noisy" is any more an issue than a passing motorcycle or vehicle with a loud muffler. Drone surveillance is also very unlikely to happen at night.

"Greetings Honorable Members, "

That is how 85 % of my Spam emails start. Or some such thing being translated from a non english language.
To me its obviously a ruse of some sorts.
But then, I have been wrong once before this year :oops: So, I will apologize in advance, just in case.

I notice a large drone following me last evening, it chased after me for several miles, or at least it seemed to. It was hard to tell, because it was some distance away. I didn’t notice a registration tag on it. I’m guessing it was some some new model. Attached is a pic I was able to snap.

IMG_0001.jpg

I notice a large drone following me last evening, it chased after me for several miles, or at least it seemed to. It was hard to tell, because it was some distance away. I didn’t notice a registration tag on it. I’m guessing it was some some new model. Attached is a pic I was able to snap.

View attachment 109646
I saw that one too in far west Texas, out by Marfa, i was able to outrun it in my vette!

View attachment 109646

I saw that one too just yesterday. Huge thing too. Really scary hovering just above me.....

...then I realized it was just a bug crawling on my glasses. [emoji851]

Never mind.....

Well I guess it’s obvious that this “op” is not that interested since there is not another post?

Reactions: ArmyVet
I would have to agree that OP would need to provide a little more information as in like location what major landmarks might you be near are they shooting a movie in your neighborhood things like that.
Do you know possibly where they are taking off from?
Everyone's mentioning and asking for definition of "massive drones." I'd like to know what the "serious harassment" consists of. Could we have some details on that please?

This thread has gone to 29 posts and the OP has not come back to provide any details (with a message history of 1 on his join date) I wouldn't hold my breath.

spanky.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl