Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
Beautifully done! Great flying!! I really enjoyed watching it numerous times.You left out the sounds of the winds in the trees! After flying/traveling all over the world since the 1950s I decided that life was way too short to spend it in the confines and idiosyncrasies of California, especially the SF East Bay Area which was my home base. I finally retired to the middle of nowhere up at 8,000' in the Rocky Mountains. My wife, my grown children, and grandchildren all feel that where I live most of the year is way too remote and they stay at my California home and their homes in California where I'm at right now. I'm leaving in a week going back to my mountain home to listen to the winds in the trees, the babbling brooks, see all the wildlife, and fly my DJI Quadcopters. Life is good!

Beautifully done! Great flying!! I really enjoyed watching it numerous times.You left out the sounds of the winds in the trees! After flying/traveling all over the world since the 1950s I decided that life was way too short to spend it in the confines and idiosyncrasies of California, especially the SF East Bay Area which was my home base. I finally retired to the middle of nowhere up at 8,000' in the Rocky Mountains. My wife, my grown children, and grandchildren all feel that where I live most of the year is way too remote and they stay at my California home and their homes in California where I'm at right now. I'm leaving in a week going back to my mountain home to listen to the winds in the trees, the babbling brooks, see all the wildlife, and fly my DJI Quadcopters. Life is good!

Thanks for so nice words about the video! and yes, you're right, I should have added the sound of the wind and the whisper of the water.

The place where are you living most of the time sound great!! I will love to live for a time in such place.

Thanks for share!