Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Drone Green Day

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by eutx9795, Aug 12, 2018.

1. eutx9795

There are places that incite peace and inner reflection, where only the whisper of water is heard, the birds singing and each corner is even more surprising than the previous one. It's time to go out to one of them, take a walk, let yourself be carried away by its charms and wonders or surprises that it hides.

Hope you enjoy it

Radh1, WV. Rootman, Erised and 2 others like this.
  2. AeroMirage

Well done!!

eutx9795 likes this.
  3. ROD PAINTER

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

eutx9795 likes this.
  4. jlrsn

Beautifully done! Great flying!! I really enjoyed watching it numerous times.You left out the sounds of the winds in the trees! After flying/traveling all over the world since the 1950s I decided that life was way too short to spend it in the confines and idiosyncrasies of California, especially the SF East Bay Area which was my home base. I finally retired to the middle of nowhere up at 8,000' in the Rocky Mountains. My wife, my grown children, and grandchildren all feel that where I live most of the year is way too remote and they stay at my California home and their homes in California where I'm at right now. I'm leaving in a week going back to my mountain home to listen to the winds in the trees, the babbling brooks, see all the wildlife, and fly my DJI Quadcopters. Life is good!

Radh1 and eutx9795 like this.
  5. eutx9795

Thank you very much!

6. eutx9795

Thank you for watching and comenting!

7. eutx9795

Thanks for so nice words about the video! and yes, you're right, I should have added the sound of the wind and the whisper of the water.

The place where are you living most of the time sound great!! I will love to live for a time in such place.

Thanks for share!