Drone flight above the Jammerdal in Venlo (NL)

My perception of the NLwas fields, windmills and cities, so this was a little different. It looks like the dog was having fun.

The southeastern part of the Netherlands does indeed look different from the image that prevails about The Netherlands. We have hills and valleys here. Windmills and tulip bulb fields you won't find here [emoji12].

The dog was indeed in the mood for a diversion. The swans did not agree [emoji4].

Grtz. Jos

In between showers, I "let out" my drone yesterday (30/01). Also this time a destination close to home, the Jammerdal in Venlo (also called Jammerdaal). For more information and my pictures of this drone flight you can also take a look at my photoblog (Venlo | Jammerdal from the air | Jos Saris' Photoblog - Photoblog).

Beautiful area to film in. Some very impressive flying at tree top height. Maybe try reversing some of the scenes in post. Great work.
All the best, Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your comment en suggestion. This was the 3th flight ever for me and there a lot space for improvement(s) ?. That’s why I’m glad with all positive feedback.

Have a nice weekend.

Grtz.

Jos

Oh, I don't want to spoil your fun. Your video would be better if you shortened it to around 4 minutes. There seemed to be a lot of repetition. (That is my problem) lol. By shortening it you would show the best and keep people's attention better. I know some people won't even watch it, if it is more than 4 minutes long. I would love to see more of your area.

A quick question for the photographers here looking at this video. What is the best way to remove the stutter, or chatter when panning mostly. Is there a way to film without getting that or must it be removed in post production?

I know it’s an MM but I got one. LOL it’s no Phantom! It’s just cute.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20