Drone Expo December 13th, 2014

I'll be wearing the DRONE FLY hat. Am Im freaking old...(but too cool to know it)

It's an awesome venue for us as there is open space inside of an urban area

However the flight path to LAX is not too far away so I would cap flying height to new more than 300 ft and the venue has enough cool places to fly and get good footage at under 300 ft

Will they be having a long distance contest at this expo?

I'd like to fly my P2V+ out to 2.8 miles from the center and show the noobs how it's done when the Big Boys go all out !!

:p

Check that. Ol Dallas Reins...says....maybe rain on Saturday..stay tuned...

looks like the weather gods are going to bless us with rain everyday for the next week or so but "SATURDAY" has "NO RAIN" in the forecast.

Rain or shine, me and my credit card will be there.

Looks like clear, sunny, cool weaher...cant wait....See you boys there

What a bust. And talks disrupted by anti drone demonstrators! Lots of people. Less booths. And expeneive

Prylar Bek said:
. And talks disrupted by anti drone demonstrators!
Wow so the media has done it's job like to see some video on what their stance was ?

Not sure. they were several of them with banners that said things like..."drones kill people...spy on people, etc...something about killing a kid in Austin..."?

AND, I spoke to several people about the Inspire...some of them DJI reps some retail owners...got a rash of different shipping date info...from "end of December...to end of January..." most had good things to say about it...bottom line, the ones that were shipped to dealers were recalled back to DJI for various fixes....the saga continues...

I think I have video of them but they also did a die in and they named people who have been killed by Phantoms oops I mean drones

Their gripe is with the gov using drone strikes to fight terrorism a bit misguided if you ask me and they were very serious and organized

That's what sucks about calling them "Drones" I would have loved to been their I'm very confrontational I would have had a ton of questions for them . :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj