Drone Drops Drugs Into Prison Yard

This is all allegations...I worked in a prison for 4yrs as a Correctional officer and cameras were everywhere, show us proof! This is another way the FAA is trying to make another excuse to down all us hobbyist from flying...

Please be sure to post in the correct areas. I moved this to "News" for you. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I just visited a prison for the first time and the idea crossed my mind, not because my friend or I are into that, but just because it seemed plausible.

Sad but truth to this happening. I have worked for the Federal Bureau of Prisons for the last 25 years. We have seen a lot of different delivery systems come over the fence lines. Some as simple as a tennis ball w/contraband to drones. This pains me for like he said it is negative to us hobbist. Law enforcement has developed ways to "disable" them but need to be caught in the act. We all know how far we can fly our birds. What's the answer? I don't know.....

Sad but truth to this happening. I have worked for the Federal Bureau of Prisons for the last 25 years. We have seen a lot of different delivery systems come over the fence lines. Some as simple as a tennis ball w/contraband to drones. This pains me for like he said it is negative to us hobbist. Law enforcement has developed ways to "disable" them but need to be caught in the act. We all know how far we can fly our birds. What's the answer? I don't know.....

I think it's simple. Low power frequency jammers. Make the birds descend or just crash if they get within a certain distance of a correctional facility, or the White House for that matter.

I think it's amazing that it's not in place wherever we shouldn't be flying.
Am I really the first one to think of this? o_O

The technology exist. Here in California, they are already passing legislation banning and authorizing jammers. The sad thing is if some local constable takes it on himself to take your bird out when you have all rights to fly.

The technology exist. Here in California, they are already passing legislation banning and authorizing jammers. The sad thing is if some local constable takes it on himself to take your bird out when you have all rights to fly.

That's when a DVR is worth it's weight in GOLD, or diamonds... ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20