DRONE DEPLOY

Reaction score
Anyone used your P4 for drone deploy using android phone? Tried it but can't get plane to take off...says wavepoint can't be uploaded then app crashes.

Doesn't the aircraft have to already be up and flying when you initiate the mission? This might be different for the P4 and if so I apologize.

Don't know but might have to try that? So for you, the bird has to be airborne then you initiate Drone deploy?

I can't say 100% for sure with DD but with the other "Autonomous" aps I use the aircraft has to be hovering a few feet off the ground and for the P3P is has to be in "I" mode to start the mission.

I can't say 100% for sure with DD but with the other "Autonomous" aps I use the aircraft has to be hovering a few feet off the ground and for the P3P is has to be in "I" mode to start the mission.
I think you mean F mode for P3P. Not all autonomous flight s/w need to be airborne to load and execute the mission, Litche on P4 doesn't.

Vajfantom, It might be worth taking the tutorials if you haven't already,

Last edited:
I use dronedeploy all of the time. It works great. Message me and maybe I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj