Drone demonstrates sad behaviour

Reaction score
Some of you have probably seen this.

This video is about a Phantom crash, but it reminds me of the book, Lord of the Flies.
I recommend having your sound on as you watch.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kga2PAVOTkI[/youtube]

Well, Narrator, I hope that was not yours. Ah, the beach, summer.....I have dark, cold, snow, wind......At least it did not appear any of the kids were hit by that quad flown by a bad, bad pilot. At one time I thought the kids were going to bury it deep in the sand.

Happyflyer said:
Well, Narrator, I hope that was not yours. Ah, the beach, summer.....I have dark, cold, snow, wind......At least it did not appear any of the kids were hit by that quad flown by a bad, bad pilot. At one time I thought the kids were going to bury it deep in the sand.
lol.. I thought they would too.

And no, I wouldn't fly over a beach full of people. I wait until it's cold and no one is around.

1z38gzs.png

I'm assuming that no one is claiming this Phantom and video to be theirs! Where were the parent's of these kids, who were kicking sand on it, etc?

PhantomFanatic said:
I'm assuming that no one is claiming this Phantom and video to be theirs! Where were the parent's of these kids, who were kicking sand on it, etc?
Nothing in the comments section says whether it was claimed by its owner.
As for the kids, they're certainly different these days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik