Drone clubs or organizations...

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am located in Long Island, ny. Does anyone know of any drone or flying clubs? Any websites or information would be great?

Are there any websites for locating model aircraft parks where it is safe or ok to fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Go to the AMA. They have fields national wide. Just locate your area and bingo. Worth the member ship if you did Not get it free. 2.5 million of insurance for every member. Safe than sorry. If something happens.

Your welcome. Just a quick goggle search will turn up many places. But the pleat places are not flying clubs. Beaches and open fields are best.

Hi all,

I am located in Long Island, ny. Does anyone know of any drone or flying clubs? Any websites or information would be great?

Are there any websites for locating model aircraft parks where it is safe or ok to fly?

I think we should start a long island drone Assoc. The last one was shut down due to lack of interest.

I am from Massapequa NY and fly the dji advanced and professional. Looking to get into an inspire 1 .

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

As president of the Stuart Chapter of the Florida Aero Club, I am glad to announce that the State Chapter is now accepting membership applications from Drone Pilots. To learn more visit Florida Aero Club. Initial yearly membership is $20.00
FAC LOGO PDF IMAGE.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.