Drone Buster Cartridges

Reaction score
Just me the guy who makes these lol. Says you can get a net up to 6 feet. Hope the pic shows up because I have no idea how to post it otherwise.

BhmhNQXFjjh

Drone Turismo on Instagram: “Catch me if you can #shotgun #drone #phantom4”

Unfortunately, it's a no show on the picture Drone Turismo. Perhaps you can give it another try.

Unfortunately, it's a no show on the picture Drone Turismo. Perhaps you can give it another try.
Here ya go
Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 7.54.07 PM.png I have seen so many of these gimmick or whatever you want to call them over the last few years posted in here and our other forums it's pitiful .
Sure some would buy some if not but for a gag .

Reactions: DroneTurismo
Thanks, I tried for a test 10 minutes to find how to upload to my albums.

I was taking the pic and he said you won't find those online, I told him it wasn't for that, I own the drone in the pic and wanted to show my friends lol. I know if you don't see it coming it's highly possible someone could shoot you down with a net, but if i had the nerve to try, I'd love to duel the guy and I bet I can avoid all 3 shots

Thanks, I tried for a test 10 minutes to find how to upload to my albums.

I was taking the pic and he said you won't find those online, I told him it wasn't for that, I own the drone in the pic and wanted to show my friends lol. I know if you don't see it coming it's highly possible someone could shoot you down with a net, but if i had the nerve to try, I'd love to duel the guy and I bet I can avoid all 3 shots

Now that would be a vid I would love to see! Of course with you out maneuvering all three shots DroneTurismo. ;-)

Reactions: DroneTurismo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4