Drone battery.com

Reaction score
Hi everyone I bought a 6000mah battery from drone battery its fully charged when I go to plug it into my phantom 2 it won't turn I get 4 green lights on battery I guess you get what you pay for as far as customer service talk to your hand oh here is there web site drone battery.com

Check the battery to see if there two copper info pads under the battery terminals. Might have to measure them to make sure they are the same depth as the original OEM batteries. If those pads do not make contact with the pins in the battery compartment the motors will not start. Limefuel.com sells 6000 mah batteries and also 5400mah

I have heard good things about the Limefuel Batts. I have 1 original and a couple Nockoffs, I think my next ones will be Limefuel. Mark hope you can get it figured out, and if not make sure you gvive them some good publicity here and on other forums.Thanks for the heads up.

~Duke

You can bet I wont, thanks for the heads up! ;)

~Duke

no reviews on their site... only 1 phantom batt model for sale...

they do say "OUR Guarantee - If you are not please with your filament you can receive a 100% refund when you return the rolls to us in whatever condition they are in. We stand by our product!"

But guess they have to answer your email huh? Ouch. Sorry to hear this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik