Drone battery car charger, part III - Field tests...

Reaction score
Hey doods!

Well I must say that my new DC->DC battery charger system performed extremely well this morning. So far, very pleased. I highly suspect that the voltmeter / ammeter is EXTREMELY inaccurate. Voltage was off by as much as 2 volts at one point. And the current isn't even close. Other than that, she performed flawlessly.

FieldTests_LosLunas (6).JPG
FieldTests_LosLunas (11).JPG

D

Reactions: sdileon
Very well done sir.

If I had your electronics skills I'd try to replicate your system in my vehicle but I don't. I had to go the expensive and inefficient route of mounting an inverter system into the back of my car. A far cry from your system but at the end of the day it gets all of my equipment charged and re-charged while I'm driving, working, getting car washed etc LOL.

Thanks for sharing your work bud.

Very well done sir.

If I had your electronics skills I'd try to replicate your system in my vehicle but I don't. I had to go the expensive and inefficient route of mounting an inverter system into the back of my car. A far cry from your system but at the end of the day it gets all of my equipment charged and re-charged while I'm driving, working, getting car washed etc LOL.

Thanks for sharing your work bud.

My pleasure. And thank you!

D

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj