drone and a fuse

Reaction score
august 2019 P4 echo pic.jpg

Wha....? Ja pull that outta ya butt?!?!? ? ? ?
Haha sort of.. but look at the center of it! It definitely looks like the inner workings of a light bulb. We cant see all that cause its too bright to look at but with a polarized lens like a drone lens.. and a zoom camera he might of been able to capture the core. Idk best thing i can come up with. Or a really high voltage fuse or some jazz. The only thing incant explain is the crazy hair like looking stuff on the outside of it. Truly a mystery.. wheres this guy at?? ?‍?

Haha sort of.. but look at the center of it! It definitely looks like the inner workings of a light bulb. We cant see all that cause its too bright to look at but with a polarized lens like a drone lens.. and a zoom camera he might of been able to capture the core. Idk best thing i can come up with. Or a really high voltage fuse or some jazz. The only thing incant explain is the crazy hair like looking stuff on the outside of it. Truly a mystery.. wheres this guy at?? [emoji67]‍[emoji573]

Good thinking on that- just a drone and a fuse- and premiere pro

Looking closely I think it has symetry about the midpoint horizontal and vertical , what do you mean by fuse?

Attachments

• august 2019 P4 echo pic 4x mirror.jpg
    august 2019 P4 echo pic 4x mirror.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: gudgeman
I think I'm gonna like Premiere Pro... just got my version downloaded last night. Been watching tutorials every chance all day long. Lots of really cool effects possible. Now I just gotta figger out how t turn da compooter on...

I think I'm gonna like Premiere Pro... just got my version downloaded last night. Been watching tutorials every chance all day long. Lots of really cool effects possible. Now I just gotta figger out how t turn da compooter on...
Welcome to the club of suckers like myself that pay huge amounts of money every month to use buggy software because it is industry standard. High five.[emoji113]

I just had an idea, fly a drone up about 25 feet in the air, pointing the camera straight down, and do a long exposure photo of somebody running around on the ground holding a light, or better yet, get your friends to come and hold lots of different colored lights and run around in a parking lot or something. Then add symmetry by mirroring the long exposure photo, and then you could get some pretty cool effects from that. But I do have to say, the op's picture is absolutely amazing!

It has its ups and downs but still a super strong product

I just had an idea, fly a drone up about 25 feet in the air, pointing the camera straight down, and do a long exposure photo of somebody running around on the ground holding a light, or better yet, get your friends to come and hold lots of different colored lights and run around in a parking lot or something. Then add symmetry by mirroring the long exposure photo, and then you could get some pretty cool effects from that. But I do have to say, the op's picture is absolutely amazing!
At my age, none of my friends run around parking lots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94