Drone #2

Reaction score
Well folks..
I did it, I upgraded my firmware based on a few success stories here and thought I would be one of them.
So, Phantom Pro Plus number 2 is on its way to DJI.. Suffering through most of the issues found here, its not surprising I'm on my second, but very disappointing, I really enjoy flying these Drones. My next drone I will be wiring for electrocution upon any firmware update temptation(s). A jolt should remind me to keep my finger off the Firmware warning button.

I have to say that DJI's repair service has been treating me fairly with good customer correspondence..

Thanks..

Firmware updates can be tricky, especially (it seems) those from DJI. Sorry you had issues. My experience has always been positive.

That's great..
What have you done that may have been different than the rest of us that has multiple failures? There must be some common denominator between those with success and those of us less fortunate. I personally go by the book when it comes to updates yet I still get in trouble.
Could it be the USB? USB 2 or USB 3? Perhaps the O/S?

Got me...

Well, I always use DJI Assistant for my updates, if that makes any difference. Could be any of the things you mentioned, for that matter. I have used USB2 mostly.
I did find once that a 64Gb MicroSD card in the controller caused problems with the reboot (after the update). I removed the card, started the update again, and it finished fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31