Drifting...

Reaction score
My Phantom still hovers perfectly when I do not do anything - however, recently this has started:
I drive my Phantom any direction as fast as I can, then let go. USUALLY I would expect it to stop and hover. However now it continues drifting rapidly in the same direction, coming to a rest quite a few yards later..

Any Help? Thanks!

My Phantom still hovers perfectly when I do not do anything - however, recently this has started:
I drive my Phantom any direction as fast as I can, then let go. USUALLY I would expect it to stop and hover. However now it continues drifting rapidly in the same direction, coming to a rest quite a few yards later..

Any Help? Thanks!

What mode do you have the P2 in Phantom or Naza-M?? What position is switch S1 when it keeps drifting??

Sound like you're in the Naza-M mode and S1 is in the ATTI center position on the switch.

Sorry for late reply been busy... When I calibrate it both switches are pushed fully up - same for when I fly.
Have you had a crash with it at all, if you have check the compass is not damaged.
If you have not crashed it it's best to do a full compass calibration on the dji assistant using the advance calibration and check for software updates also, hope this helps.

Have you had a crash with it at all, if you have check the compass is not damaged.
If you have not crashed it it's best to do a full compass calibration on the dji assistant using the advance calibration and check for software updates also, hope this helps.
Hi Pinchers! Yes - it crashed into a branch on a flyhome (trees and height not set perfectly) however, it has been working for a month since, only now is an issue coming. The drone hovers perfectly in one place - it just takes longer to stop the faster you fly, whereas before it instantly pulled itself to a stop.
Thanks!
Atm working on a drone case I'm making - if we solve this issue there shall be pictures! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1