Drifting with 12 sattelites?

Try doing another IMU calibration indoors on a level surface. Check the surface with a level and make sure your Phantom is not disturbed during the calibration process.

Try doing another IMU calibration indoors on a level surface. Check the surface with a level and make sure your Phantom is not disturbed during the calibration process.

Already done it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It hasn't always done this, started about a week ago. Gonna do an IMU calibration tomorrow and gonna test fly, going to reply tomorrow:)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It hasn't always done this, started about a week ago. Gonna do an IMU calibration tomorrow and gonna test fly, going to reply tomorrow:)
Sorry my reply got screwed up, I deleted it when I couldn't fix it. I was going to try again, anyways you answered what I was asking.

It could be damaged/bent propeller.
Replace them to test if you have an extra.

EDIT:
I was thinking, is there a recommendations for how long OEM propeller can serve and when it should be replaced to new one? I`m sure they do not last forever.
I`m using the same propellers for 8 months now.

It could be damaged/bent propeller.
Replace them to test if you have an extra.

EDIT:
I was thinking, is there a recommendations for how long OEM propeller can serve and when it should be replaced to new one? I`m sure they do not last forever.
I`m using the same propellers for 8 months now.

Jeigu tu netrankai to drono nesienauji saku, lapu, zoliu. tai kas tam propusi turi nutikt? vienintelis momentas jei be galvos uztraukineji tai susivaro sriegis.

Jeigu tu netrankai to drono nesienauji saku, lapu, zoliu. tai kas tam propusi turi nutikt? vienintelis momentas jei be galvos uztraukineji tai susivaro sriegis.
What, the best I could do using google was,

If you netrankai the drone nesienauji branches, leaves, grasses. This is what has to happen in order propusi? the only moment where headless uztraukineji susivaro this thread.

Reactions: mantiroidas
Sorry for that, I say for him that: what can happen with the props if you not cutting the grass or trees :]], And I say that Lithuanian language is really good for encrypting :DD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic