Drift....adjust how???

Reaction score
I flew the quad this am and it wanted to drift to the left on a regular basis. No wind and in GPS mode. 6+ satellite lock too. The blinking light was facing you and it drifted left.

1. Is it prop adjustment/balancing?

2. Compass?

I updated to 4.0 cause it forced me too. This was the only way it would give me access to the NAZA software. Was told later to disconnect the ethernet to bypass the wanting 4.0. Oh well, it is what it is.

Ideas????? I did the dance with it as well in the yard and it still drifted.

Thanks!!

Perform Advanced IMU calibration in Naza Assistant. Then in field, perform Compass Calibration Dance (360° horizontal / 360° nose down). Be sure to have the phantom away from magnetic fiedls, such as electronics, magnets, speakers, etc. while you do the calibrations.

It's a small point, but when you do the compass dance, move around the quad as you rotate it instead of moving the quad around yourself, if you follow..

marcus_canada said:
It's a small point, but when you do the compass dance, move around the quad as you rotate it instead of moving the quad around yourself, if you follow..

+1, thats because it is named "compass dance", better if you hold the phantom and turn yourself with it :lol: Never failed to me.... more than 240 flights ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers