DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I made previous posts about 16,000ft with dbs mod and then how my DBS broke and now I was droneless for a bit, but I just got an amazing deal. $500 for PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL!! BRAND NEW IN BOX ALL SEALS ON. Sorry for the caps, but I think someone of you can understand my joy.

I'm planning on warrantying my standard DBS mod, installing it on a new remote and selling my P3S.

I'm not selling on this post, just wanting to let you guys know, craigslist is where the magic happens.

I can definitely understand your joy!

Hello,

Yes the P3P was on craigslist.
Someone was selling it cause their fiance didn't like it.
There was someone before me that was going to buy it for $800. He flaked.
I consistently texted him in the morning, afternoon and late afternoon. He told me to make an offer.

I told him $500. He said, ok, lets make it $550 and I'll give you the 3 pack Phantom 3 Polar Pro lenses ($69). I didn't really need it, but I felt bad cause I got a crazy deal so I took it.

EDIT: I just took it out for my first flight. Initial difference.

Pro is faster than Standard when coming vertically down. I usually saw my Standard coming down at 4.2f/s. Pro is at 6f/s. I noticed the difference, because it just feels faster. The GPS lock seems to be more solid. The motor looks a little more angled. The Remote is a BEAST~~~ Coming from Standard to Pro, the remote is so convenient. It has buttons to do everything I usually do on app. Take a picture, Take a video, so on. The camera looks smaller. I don't know why.

All in all, I just bought a pro for the price of a standard.... ^^ MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Reactions: Squirrel!
Hello,

Yes the P3P was on craigslist.
Someone was selling it cause their fiance didn't like it.
There was someone before me that was going to buy it for $800. He flaked.
I consistently texted him in the morning, afternoon and late afternoon. He told me to make an offer.

I told him $500. He said, ok, lets make it $550 and I'll give you the 3 pack Phantom 3 Polar Pro lenses ($69). I didn't really need it, but I felt bad cause I got a crazy deal so I took it.

EDIT: I just took it out for my first flight. Initial difference.

Pro is faster than Standard when coming vertically down. I usually saw my Standard coming down at 4.2f/s. Pro is at 6f/s. I noticed the difference, because it just feels faster. The GPS lock seems to be more solid. The motor looks a little more angled. The Remote is a BEAST~~~ Coming from Standard to Pro, the remote is so convenient. It has buttons to do everything I usually do on app. Take a picture, Take a video, so on. The camera looks smaller. I don't know why.

All in all, I just bought a pro for the price of a standard.... ^^ MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That is awesome, good job.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl