Downgrading FW 1.5 to 1.4 Help please

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Ok im gonna try and downgrade my P3P to firmware 1.4. But i would love some help so i minimize the chance of bricking it.
I downloaded the FW file from Phantomhelp DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Filename is: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010

I accually tried to just pop it in the drone and power it on. That didnt work. Nothing happend.

Could anyone tell me how to do this correctly. Was so sure i saw a step by step. But i havent seen it and searched like mad.

Humble thanx
/Cyn

Place the 1.4.10 BIN file in the ROOT DIRECTORY of your Micro-SD card. Power on the aircraft & in a few moments the update should proceed. Gimbal will chirp & LED will flash red/green during update process. When complete you will hear a D...DDD chirp & the gimbal light will be solid green. After update check result text file on Micro-SD to confirm success.

Hi guys.
Ok im gonna try and downgrade my P3P to firmware 1.4. But i would love some help so i minimize the chance of bricking it.
I downloaded the FW file from Phantomhelp DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Filename is: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010

I accually tried to just pop it in the drone and power it on. That didnt work. Nothing happend.

Could anyone tell me how to do this correctly. Was so sure i saw a step by step. But i havent seen it and searched like mad.

Humble thanx
/Cyn

Were you on 1.6 before 1.5? I was and nothing was able to bring it to 1.4. I tried the sploodge method countless times, and in different ways but nothing worked.

I thought i bricked it yesterday. But managed to get it to work again.. i hope. But until I tried to update to 1.6 the RC and aircraft didnt connect. Just flashing red like crazy.. So im out of luck for good with the 1.4 dream.
Starting to wonder if i upgradet to 1.6 then back to 1.5 or something the first day without rememering it. Cos nothing did work.

I tried the method where you push in the little button on the side of the aircraft when starting the drone with firmware inside.
Went dead lol.
Tried everything to get it to work. But until i tried with 1.6 it was a brick.

I think everything is ok now tho

Hello,

What if I was at 1.6, install the 1.7beta FW, then go down to 1.5(since the beta is backward compatible), then go down to 1.4. Did anybody try this yet?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20