Downgrade GoApp?

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best way to do this? I'm flying with an iPad mini and/or iPhone 6+ . I have the new Windows operating system. I don't have older versions backed up to the cloud? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try this:

First ( download " charlesproxy.com "
Web debugger, 30 day free trial , just uninstall when done.
I made a video about it

Hope this helps!

J Dot
:cool:

Try this:

First ( download " charlesproxy.com "
Web debugger, 30 day free trial , just uninstall when done.
I made a video about it

Hope this helps!

J Dot
:cool:
You da MAN. ;)
image.gif

Reactions: dirkclod and J Dot

So go to Cydia, I assume you do have BigBoss repo, search for App Admin and download. Respring your device. No new icon will add up. Go to App Store search for DJI Go app it will show OPEN, hold it for 3 seconds another window will pop up with options Continue , Downgrade, Downgrade to Previous. Tap on Downgrade and you will see all known versions since 1.0. choose whichever you want. I am good with 2.4.3. This is stable version for me. Enjoy.

Reactions: Digdat0
So go to Cydia, I assume you do have BigBoss repo, search for App Admin and download. Respring your device. No new icon will add up. Go to App Store search for DJI Go app it will show OPEN, hold it for 3 seconds another window will pop up with options Continue , Downgrade, Downgrade to Previous. Tap on Downgrade and you will see all known versions since 1.0. choose whichever you want. I am good with 2.4.3. This is stable version for me. Enjoy.

FYI this tweak will work for any app that you want to downgrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20